- San Francisco Study Center
- Is Anything Real?
- Denver Study Center
- Freemasonry and Greek Mythology: Who were the myths meant for?
- Freemasonry and Asking the Right Question: What makes the difference between those who succeed and those who fail?
- Freemasonry and Chemistry: Is God a chemical reaction?
- Connecticut Study Center
- Realism Vs. Idealism
- Chicago Study Center
- What is the meaning of art?
- Asking the Question "Why"? How great leaders inspire action.
- Which Age advanced the Cause of Human Evolution furthest? The Age of Enlightenment or the Age of Romanticism.
- Is Alchemy a valid modern science?
- Kansas Study Center
- Freemasonry and Parables: What truth, if any, do parables have?
- West Bolyston Study Center
- Freedom and Freemasonry Are we Free?
- Freemasonry and The importance of Arguments in a debate: Do Arguments guarantee that when we argue we are fulfilling a rational duty?
- Sale Lake City Study Center
- Can a society actually succeed in legislating morality?
- Tacoma Study Center
- What is Allegory?
- What is Illustrated?
- What are symbols?
Learn more about the history and structure of The Society.
Discover the aims and objective of The Masonic Philosophical Society.
Explore the various topics of study studied by members.
Find one the many MPS Study Centers located throughout the United States and abroad.
Download, read and learn more about The Masonic Philosophical Journal.
Find an upcoming Study Group in your area and big regional events.